NAMM 2018: LLA Custom reveals Phil X Fuck Jazz Overdrive
Designed by Carlo Sorasio and Phil X over three years, developed alongside iconic overdrive pedals to deliver a new sonic experience.
Plenty of gain to get a BIG crunch sound on any clean amp, with a new custom two EQ circuit to fine-tune the overall response (not mids or low end cutting overdrive) and featuring a Shitty/Great Amps selector.
The FJOD uses the LAA-CUSTOM TrueCoil technology, a miniaturized output transformer and Class A driver to achieve the magical tone, feeling and colour of best studios and iconic studio mic preamps.
First 100 Fuck Jazz Overdrive units will be hand-signed by Phil and you have the chance to get a special number by request (very low serial numbers are gone).
We are building these pedals right now, ask for delivery time!
• Input impedance: 2.4 MOhm
• Output impedance: 10 kOhm max
• Maximum gain: 10dB @ 1kHz
• Maximum output: 28dB @ 9VDC; 37dB @ 12VDC
• Drive, Bottom, Top, Volume controls easily accessible
• Shitty/Great Amps selector
• Class A buffered bypass
• True Coil custom Output transformer
• Power supply: 9-12V DC external AC-DC adaptor
• Current Drain: 60mA
• Dimensions (mm): 105x93x55
• Weight (gr): 150
Handcrafted in Europe by LAA Custom, the Phil X Fuck Jazz is available for €239 – $269 (RRP)
You can get the pedal on Rverb.com via More info at firstname.lastname@example.org.The post NAMM 2018: LLA Custom reveals Phil X Fuck Jazz Overdrive appeared first on The Guitar Magazine.