Ditto 2 Sync
I’m having a syncing issue between a loop in the backing track and added material.
1. Load a loop via USB. In my case, a couple of bars of drums. This loops fine.
2. Above defines the loop length for everything from here. Is that correct?
3. Record a guitar part over the two bars, and again… all well.
4. After some time, guitars become unsynced from ‘backing track’ though stay synced together.
5. Sounds like the new parts have assumed a slightly different loop length to the backing track.
I’m talking about very slow shifts here, a la Steve Reich, but noticeably out of time after a couple of minutes.
Any ideas? Perhaps I’ve misunderstood how the unit should function?