M-One XL Effects Unit
I have some questions on my new M-One XL Effects Unit. Here is the information I am looking for:
1. Pre-Delay – I want more dry (Natural) signal with reverb on the tail end. Which way do I adjust it?
2. Hi-Cut – What does it do and how do I adjust it?
4. Hi Color – What does it do and how do I adjust it?
5. Low Color – What does it do and how do I adjust it?
6. Reflect Level – What does it do and how do I adjust it?
7. Routing – Should I have it set to Dual S/R, Parallel, or Dual Mono?
I play saxophone and looking for more of the studio sound without sounding muddy and washed out. I have the decay time set at 1.4 in a room reverb type. I use a wireless mic that goes into my BOSE Tone Match Mixer… then pre amp out to DBX 160A compressor… then into the TC M-One XL … then out to the Tone Match mixer. I only use one Bose PA L1 tower speaker.