Software version 2 announced
We have announced software version 2 for Clarity M.
Scheduled for public release in February 2018, this update will be music oriented, and will add a string of requests from the user community, including:
– Super precise vector scope
– Support for 96 kHz digital stereo input
– Innovative stereo mid/side Balance-O-Meter
– Lightning fast offline plug-in mode
– Massive increase to the number of PPM meter scales
– Color scheme tweaks to improve readability – especially in low-light scenarios
– Highly improved flexibility to display layout
– A wealth of new application specific presets
– General improvements to usability
Read more here:
What’s new in version 2
The update will be free for existing customers.