Earthquaker launches Erupter Fuzz
US pedal maker Earthquaker has launched The Erupter fuzz, which UK distributor ADG promises: ‘…sounds good with any pickup type anywhere in the effects chain without any impedance mismatching and even before a wah pedal.’
The Erupter uses a buffered input section, transformer-based pickup simulation, new production 5 1/2 Watt carbon composition resistors, metallised polyester film capacitors, Sprague and BC electrolytic capacitors, plus low-gain, hand-matched NOS silicon transistors: ‘to deliver a well-rounded and defined fuzz tone with just enough pummelling intensity’.
ADG says the pedal’s key features are:
• Flawless classic fuzz tones: full of crushing yet defined low-end and a smooth yet present top-end
• Bias control: from spluttery gated tones to harmonically rich and punchy fuzz tones
• Dynamic response: drastically change the tone simply by altering your attack or adjusting your guitars volume and/or tone
• True Bypass
• Silent soft-touch switching
• All-analog signal path
• Top-mounted jacks: for effortless pedalboard implementation
The post Earthquaker launches Erupter Fuzz appeared first on Music Instrument News.