Alesis Strikes Out with E-Drum Amplifier offering
Alesis have announced the release of their Strike Amp 12 powered drum amplifier for electronic drummers.
Alesis have developed this high-performance drum amplifier because they claim that they have recognised the need for drummers playing electronic kits to be able to amplify their sound with power and clarity in order to satisfy the sound requirements of any performance or practice scenario.
Its 2-way design—a specially-voiced, long-excursion 12-inch woofer and a 1- inch high-frequency compression driver in a computer-optimized waveguide—accurately reproduces the kit’s sound with all the clarity and lifelike detail that any drummer would need, claims Alesis. The Strike Amp 12 also has all the hookup versatility needed to meet virtually any use-case scenario, such as (2) XLR/TRS ¼-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and a special EQ switch to tailor the sound to the drummer’s exact needs.
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and more than enough headroom forany performance or practicespace
- Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high frequency compression driver deliver your drum sounds with precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clipindicator
- XLR output to link another Strike Amp 12 or send your performance to another inputdevice
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also bepole-mounted
- Contour EQ switch to control yoursound
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise
The Alesis Strike Amp 12 will be available Summer 2019.
U.S. pricing is $299.00.
The post Alesis Strikes Out with E-Drum Amplifier offering appeared first on Music Instrument News.