Barnes & Mullins seek Marketing Coordinator
Multi Award-Winning musical instrument distributor Barnes & Mullins continues the expansion of its Marketing Department with an exciting opportunity for an orchestral instrument specialist. The successful applicant would have the opportunity to grow this position and be a part of many new creative challenges, reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
This position is full time (37.5 hours per week) and will be based at our Oswestry, Shropshire headquarters.
The successful applicant would:
- Be an orchestral musician (String, Wind or Brass)
- Have a professional, friendly manner
- Be familiar with Social Media platforms
- Be articulate with a flair for design
The successful applicant’s tasks would include:
- Taking responsibility for the national promotion of some of the world’s most respected Orchestral String and Woodwind brands
- Creating and curating online content
- Arranging and attending events – some at weekends
- Writing and issuing press releases
- Working with musical artists
Please send a covering letter explaining why you would be ideal for this position, your CV and your current salary.
All email enquiries should use the subject line:Orchestral Instrument Marketing Coordinator
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 30thJUNE 2019
Alex Mew, Marketing Director– email@example.com
Barnes & Mullins Ltd, Unit 14 Mile Oak Industrial Estate, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 8GA
Registered in England and Wales. Company #1305000
The post Barnes & Mullins seek Marketing Coordinator appeared first on Music Instrument News.