E-COMMERCE & ONLINE MERCHANDISER
Based at our Garforth, Leeds Head Office, we are recruiting an Ecommerce and Online Merchandiser. The role primarily involves creating and developing e-commerce sales and marketing activity across both B2B and B2C customers, managing products across e-commerce platforms, promoting products and services via electronic and telemarketing activity and Social Media channels.
The role also includes Trade Customer Relations, Sales Order Processing, and dealing with Queries and Enquiry Response.
Good communicative skills, literacy and numeracy are prerequisites as are good IT skills. The successful candidate will need to work well in a team and also independently in our busy sales office environment. Industry knowledge and experience of musical instruments and/or PA equipment would be an advantage, although the successful candidate will receive training.
Applicants will require the following : experience in sales, telesales, CMS and CRM systems, marketing/email campaigns and ideally trade account management.
Main Roles and Responsibilities :
- Create and develop e-commerce sales and marketing activity to both B2B and B2C customers
- Populate, maintain and manage products across the e-commerce platforms
- Develop, maintain and promote products and services via Social Media channels
- Develop, maintain and promote products and services via electronic and telemarketing activity
- Achieve and strive to surpass all sales targets set
- Ensure that ‘value added’ sales opportunities are recognised and seized
- Contribute to the smooth, error free running of the department ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed
- Work closely in cooperation with staff members from other departments to ensure customer care, efficiency and effectiveness are met to achieve common goals
- Encourage and foster positive trade relationships communicating in a friendly and professional manner
- Processing of customer orders received via various methods
- Help prospective customers and new trade customers with their enquiries and application process
- Contribute to developing and improving policies, procedures and administrative systems
- Assist in general Sales Office duties as required
- Assist with new staff induction and training
- Politely and confidently deal with customer enquiries, customer pricing queries and complaints
- Ensure high levels of customer care are met
- Preparation and prompt presentation of line management requested reports and documents
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Email your c.v. with a completed JHS Employment Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 286 5381 to request a printed application form.
The post E-COMMERCE & ONLINE MERCHANDISER appeared first on Music Instrument News.