A question about wiring pots/switches

A question about wiring pots/switches

I have a question that hopefully the wiring gurus can help out with. Hypothetically, could I take out a volume/tone pot and replace it with a toggle switch of some sort? If so, would on be full and off fully backed off?

Or, are pots and toggles not interchangeable in that way?

I’m asking because those Hunter Hayes Cutlass models look amazing, but I’m thinking I could simplify the controls considerably.

read more

Source: http://forums.ernieball.com