Help: MM Cutlass Causing Intermittent Rumble
- It is independent of the pickup selector, tone knob, and volume knob
- It doesn’t happen with my other guitar
- Playing it doesn’t affect the noise at all (for better or worse)
- I checked the jack and battery cables from the back, which seem to be fine
- I think I tried two different batteries, but I’m not sure (was a while ago) so I will be doing again that later to double-check
Only thing I haven’t done yet is take off anything from the front to troubleshoot. Wanted to see if anyone had advice first. I can record the sound and upload it in a zip file if needed.
Edit: SSS pickups