Volume Pedal Noob Question

Volume Pedal Noob Question

Hi all,

Just ordered a G System that’s due to arrive next week, and I’m just trying to get my head straight for when I start playing with it.

To use my Ernie Ball VP-JR with the G System, connected to the volume jack, do I need to make/buy a Y split cable (TRS – 2x TS)? Part two of this question: will I be able to still use the Tuner out on my VP-JR in this configuration? I’ve got incredibly used to having a separate tuner pedal that’s always on, and would like to continue doing this if possible rather than using the onboard tuner on the G.


read more

Source: http://forum.tcelectronic.com