Blackstar – Area Sales Manager Required
Guitar Products UK South
Blackstar Instrument Group is seeking a highly motivated and experienced sales professional to represent acoustic and electric guitar products from prestige brands Blackstar Ampli cation, Auden, Alvarez, Gordon Smith and G & L guitars in the south of the UK and Ireland.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Blackstar as it enters a new phase of growth. Our aim is to be a key foundation in the success of our business partners and you will be working within a dynamic team to achieve this objective.
You will be responsible for the ongoing development of our business, building and maintaining relationships within our existing dealer network and supporting the marketing and promotion of our products in-store, online and at events.
Our ideal candidate will;
• Have a good knowledge of our products alongside a proven track record of selling musical instruments and in particular acoustic guitars to the MI market.
• A minimum of 2 years on the road experience.
• Be able to communicate e ectively at all levels in a con dent and knowledgeable manner, operating both individually and within a team.
• Have a clear understanding of planning and reporting, time management and agenda setting.
• Have a good level of computer literacy and be familiar with the Microsoft O ce suite. • Hold a full UK driving licence.
• Reside in the south of the UK.
This is a challenging and stimulating role and requires someone with a exible and professional attitude. We o er a number of bene ts, including a competitive salary package and company car.
Blackstar is a fast growing, dynamic audio engineering company, whose award-winning products are known for innovation and great tone. Founded in 2004 and based in the UK, we have built a team of highly talented individuals working together in pursuit of excellence.
If you have a minimum of two years on the road MI sales experience, let us save you from an average career.
The post Blackstar – Area Sales Manager Required appeared first on Music Instrument News.