RockBoard® MOD 4 & U2 Transmitter – 2.4 GHz Guitar Wireless Receiver, Transmitter + TRS Patchbay
The RockBoard MOD 4 – All-in-One Wireless System Receiver + Patchbay for Pedalboards offers an easy-to-use wireless connection between your instrument and your pedalboard, featuring digital wireless technology that delivers incredible audio quality, a simple setup procedure, and reliable use for any gigging musician.
The wireless system works in the 2.4 GHz ISM band for unlimited worldwide use and offers a full 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range with only 5 ms of latency. The patchbay module is designed to route connections from underneath your pedalboard to its front, giving you a central access point and tidying up your connections. The A, B, C, and D TRS sockets are wiring thru-connections from the front of MOD 4 to the corresponding sockets on the back. This allows you to connect your pedals permanently underneath the board, so you only have to connect cables to and from the front of the board, instead of having to route underneath it when setting it up for a gig.
The RockBoard MOD 4 is available individually or in combination with the U2 Transmitter.
- Wireless system receiver + patchbay for pedalboards, individually or XVive U2 wireless transmitter
- compatible with XVive U2 guitar wireless system
- 4 GHz ISM band for worldwide use
- 30 m / 100 ft. approx. range (without obstacles)
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed digital transmission, 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range, 5 ms latency, > 103 dB dynamic range, – 85 dBm RF sensitivity, 0.2% total harmonic distortion
- 4 selectable channels
- fits MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards, compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- acts as central access point to your effects setup, detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- 4x 6.3 mm / 1/4″ stereo thru (TRS), 1x 6.3 mm / 1/4″ mono receiver audio output (TS)
- 1x DC 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel thru, 1x AC IEC thru, 1x USB Type A charge output, power supply via optional 9V DC power adapter, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center, battery operation not supported, current draw 500 mA, passive operation possible (patchbay only, without wireless system)
- dimensions with front plate (L x W x H): 175 x 85 x 47 mm / 6 7/8″ x 3 3/8″ x 3 15/16″ , dimensions without front plate (L x W x H): 160 x 85 x 33 mm / 6 5/16″ x 3 3/8″ x 1 5/16“
- weight 500 g / 1.1 lbs
- XVive U2 wireless transmitter, two antennas, USB charging cable, mounting screws and counter nuts
Available by end of July 2020!
For international pricing, please contact your local distributor or dealer.
For more information, please visit:
The post RockBoard® MOD 4 & U2 Transmitter – 2.4 GHz Guitar Wireless Receiver, Transmitter + TRS Patchbay appeared first on Music Instrument News.