Audeze Announce Euclid Closer Back In-Ear
Audeze LLC, the award-winning premium technology company responsible for engineering some of the world’s most advanced audio solutions, have announced the launch of their new closed-back planar magnetic in-ear.
Euclid is Audeze’s first closed-back in-ear headphone. Priced at $1299 retail and featuring custom built 18mm Audeze planar magnetic drivers, MMCX cable terminations, and ergonomically designed precision milled aluminum housing, Euclid is engineered for high-end audiophiles looking for a premium mobile solution that doesn’t sacrifice comfort for style and durability.
“Good lord, the Audeze Euclid is one of the most rounded IEMs I’ve tested recently.”
- Audeze 18mm Planar Magnetic Drivers
- Highest dynamic range of any in-ear in its size category
- MMCX universal cable connectors for easy customization
- Lightweight precision-milled aluminum housing with ergonomic design
- Variety of accessories including SpinFit® and Comply eartips
Euclid is available for purchase now at $1299 retail from www.audeze.com/euclid, and from participating dealers and distributors worldwide at www.audeze.com/dealers.
The post Audeze Announce Euclid Closer Back In-Ear appeared first on Music Instrument News.