Framus & Warwick Masterbuilt Genuine Leather User Kit
As a musician – whether professional or amateur – you should always have the right tools with you to adjust your instrument or to be able to fix it. All TeamBuilt and MasterBuilt instruments from Framus and Warwick now come with these high-quality leather cases, equipped with everything you need for maintenance and adjustment. With the Framus folder, this includes: cleaning cloth, 1.5mm hexagon key, 2.5mm hexagon key, truss rod tool, security locks and a certificate. The Warwick user kit also contains a charging cable with a battery and possably bees wax. (strings not included)
However, the exclusive leather folders – with basic equipment, in brown or black – are also available individually and are useful for every musician.
Specifications of the individually available leather folders:
- high quality Framus or Warwick Masterbuilt / Custom Shop user kit
- genuine leather, black or brown, with Framus / Warwick / Sadowsky blind embossing
- all-round side seam
- additional inner pockets for strings, documents, tools and care products (not included in the delivery)
- 1.5 mm hex key, 2.5 mm hex key, truss rod tool and Framus or Warwick polish cloth
- folded dimensions: 32 x 26 cm / 12.59″ x 10.24″, open dimensions: 76 x 26 cm / 29.92″ x 10.24“
- weight (without tools): 0.54 kg / 1.19 lbs
For international pricing please contact your local distributor or dealer.
For more information, please visit:
The post Framus & Warwick Masterbuilt Genuine Leather User Kit appeared first on Music Instrument News.