Modal Electronics Seek Marketing Manager
Modal Electronics, a UK based technology driven company that makes cutting edge Music creation products for the modern musician, is seeking a full-time UK based Marketing Manager.
“Now in our tenth year, we recognise that to match our highly ambitious growth plans we require someone to assist us in achieving our goals, someone with talent, drive and above all, passion”, states Modal.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Developing strategies and tactics to boost both the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
• Deploying successful marketing campaigns from creation to execution
• Experimenting with various social media channels regularly publishing results
• Work closely with our International business partners.
• Trade show management
• Artist management.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
• Reporting to the Vice president of Sales you will Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to both our front door and our distribution/retail partners.
• Distribute our assets and ensure they are used by both retailers, press and our International distribution partners.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from concept, to creation to execution and analysis.
• Liaise with press, opinion leaders with secure reviews, news pieces, blogs, vlogs and competitions. Report back success.
• Occasional trade show /event management -including stand design, logistics, personnel and hotels.
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors. This requires a sympathetic understanding that each market has nuances to be recognised but with our core value still sacrosanct.
• Identify core opinion leaders and influencers and work with them for mutually beneficial ends. This could be Youtubers or artist.
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to social media adverts and advertorial.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across multi channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns if necessary
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field preferable.
Applicants to apply to www.modalectronics.com
+44(0) 117 214 0400 Jon Bickle
The post Modal Electronics Seek Marketing Manager appeared first on Music Instrument News.