RockBoard announce GOLD Series Flat Looper/Switcher Connection Cables
RockBoard, from Warwick Distribution have announced their GOLD Series Flat Looper/Switcher Connector Cables.
Rockboard claim they have be designed to be extra flat and space saving, for optimal use of pedalboard real estate with extra thin angled plugs and compact straight plugs optimised for use with looper/switchers. Their slim rectangular body efficiently prevents cable tangle and breakage. Their contacts and plug housings are gold-plated whilst the cables feature a double shielding of braided copper wire and aluminium foil that shields the flexible copper conductor core from high as well as low frequency interference.
- High quality double shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- Compact and super flat plugs
- Gold-plated connectors
- Metal plug housings
- Flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- 90 % braided tinned copper shielding (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- Additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- Capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- Operating temperature -15° C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
Outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4″ x 1/8″ (rectangular)
The post RockBoard announce GOLD Series Flat Looper/Switcher Connection Cables appeared first on Music Instrument News.