RockBoard StageTuner ST-02 Chromatic Rack Tuner Now Available
The RockBoard StageTuner ST-02 was announced back in February, and now the rack tuner is finally available and ready to go into service in the studio and on stage.
The large, bright, but not blinding LED display offers an easy-to-read surface that is clearly visible even from a distance of several meters. The true bypass doesn’t affect the sound of the connected instrument and with two inputs (one on the front and one on the back), the StageTuner ST-02 can be flexibly integrated into any rack. In addition to the standard mode, the StageTuner offers a strobe mode. Besides the standard installation in a 19″ rack, the StageTuner can be mounted quickly and easily on a RockBoard pedalboard with the RockBoard QuickMounts TYPE M (available separately).
- chromatic 19″ rack tuner for electrical instruments
- two selectable tuning modes (Standard, Strobe), true bypass
- rack-mount adapters for easy mounting in 19″ racks
- dimensions (WxDxH): 395 x 63 x 44.45 mm / 15 35/64″ x 2 31/64″ x 1 3/4″ (without rack-mount adapters)
- weight: 730 g / 1.6 lbs (without rack-mount adapters)
For international pricing please contact your local distributor or dealer.
For more information, please visit:
The post RockBoard StageTuner ST-02 Chromatic Rack Tuner Now Available appeared first on Music Instrument News.