Mixcder releases affordable Wireless Earbuds
Mixcder have announced the Mixcder T1 HiFi Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds that stay in place for complete freedom of movement, priced at only $29.99. Available in red or black, the T1 Wireless Earbuds with built-in mic provide 5 hours of playtime. In addition, with a fully charged T1, you can charge the earbuds three times in the case, extending the playtime to 20 hours from a quick 1 hour charge each time through its 600mAh automatic magnetic charging case. The T1 features Hifi stereo technology with 8mm speaker driver units for incredible sound quality with crystal clear bass. The earbuds also provide in-ear stability with three different sized ear tips for a customized, secure, sweatproof fit for your sporty lifestyle.
- Bluetooth 5.0: allows faster transmission and more stable connection with lower power consumption and less latency.
- Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality: powerful 8mm speaker driver unitd deliver a natural, authentic sound and powerful bass performance for a superior music experience and sound quality.
- CVC 8.0 Call Noise Reduction: the latest call noise reduction technology coupled with an omni-directional microphone provides clearer sound and better call quality.
- Comfortable Fit: comes with 3 pairs of ear tips to maximize comfort and secure fit, coupled with a sweatproof design to make the commute, drive, jog, hike, and exercise session more enjoyable.
- Long Battery Life: the rechargeable 50mAh Lithium ion battery included in each earbud provides 5 hours of music playtime and 8 hours of talk time. The 600mAh charging case recharges the earbuds 3 times faster, automatically charging when the earbuds are placed in the case.
- Multifunction Button: lets users play/pause, skip to previous/next track, and answer/hang-up phone calls.
- Mono & Twin Modes: In mono mode, each earbud can be used singly, ideal for driving. In stereo mode, use both earbuds together to enjoy premium stereo sound when jogging, exercising, reading, or relaxing.
The post Mixcder releases affordable Wireless Earbuds appeared first on Music Instrument News.