Westside Distribution seeks new Area Sales Manager for Midlands
As part of our ongoing expansion we are looking for a further addition to our sales team supporting our portfolio of world-class MI brands.
Significant experience of sales in the MI industry is essential, along with a passion for music and musical instruments. You will be calling on a broad cross-section of dealers in the Midlands area and be a proud ambassador for Westside and its many heritage brands.
Position: AREA SALES MANAGER MIDLANDS
Benefits:company car, laptop, mobile,
Reports to:NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Full clean UK driving licence essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills preferable.
- Over 3 years experience in MI sales required
Your working week will consist of 5 days (Monday – Friday) and you may also be required to work some evening or weekend events on occasion.
As a Westside Distribution area sales manager, you will be responsible for professionally representing the quality products from our portfolio within the UK retail environment.
You will efficiently cover your territory of the Midlands within the parameters of an agreed visit pattern, at the specific request of your manager which may include retailer and/or consumer events.
You will need to fully understand and communicate the features and benefits of the “Westside” MI brands. You will be your territory’s point of contact regarding brand growth and merchandising, helping to promote and support your dealer network fully.
As part of your day to day role some of the key responsibilities are listed below as well as anything reasonably requested including but not limited to:
- Developing the Westside business within the stores in your territory by building a strong, influential, collaborative business relationship with store management and staff.
- Act as a solid point of contact and ensure adequate support requirements are met.
- Communicate the client’s key messages to all members of the store teams.
- Carry out store specific objectives as directed by the client where appropriate.
- Support new store openings, launch or promotional activities and industry events.
Applications close –Wednesday 15th August
Salary – On Request
The post Westside Distribution seeks new Area Sales Manager for Midlands appeared first on Music Instrument News.