Breedlove Organic Series Signature Concertina Copper CE Review
Sister site Acoustic Review takes a look at this affordable small body instrument with cutaway from Breedlove Guitars. Stock this product? Why not share this free and impartial review with your customers.
With its stylish soft bout, the sustainably-sourced Signature Concertina Copper CE offers you all the sweet, punchy sound of a parlor style guitar with unlimited access to the highest frets. Expand your expression, aided by the easy play and singing tone of a short scale neck that joins the body at the twelfth fret. Round bass, creamy treble—get all-solid-wood tone in an intimate design that lets you play better, sound better and play more.
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Torrefied European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Copper Burst High Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Bourbon burst gloss
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69″
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75″
- Waist Width: 8.64″
- Upper Bout Width: 10.826″
- Body Length: 19.078″
- Body Depth: 3.75″ (neck), 4.5″ (tail)
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012″-.053″)
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Black (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Scale Length: 24.8″
- Sound Hole: 3.877″
Distributed in the UK by Rosetti Ltd.
The post Breedlove Organic Series Signature Concertina Copper CE Review appeared first on Music Instrument News.