Fender Unveils Gold Foil Series
Fender has unveiled the Gold Foil Series – Inspired by garage rock bands of the sixties, and the cult classic guitars they played, the Gold Foil electric guitar series combines timeless Fender® designs with the dazzling style of a bygone era.
Long on looks and aces in the tone department, the Fender Gold Foil Collection combines the enduring charm of mid-century mail-order guitars with the style and playability of an authentic Fender, perfect for any player!
Here’s a rundown of the series
- Gold Foil Jazzmaster®, 2023
- The Gold Foil Jazzmaster® comes equipped with a bound ebony fingerboard, pearloid block inlays, mahogany body, Bigsby® B50 vibrato and three Gold Foil mini-humbuckers
- Gold Foil Jazz Bass®, 2023
- The Gold Foil Jazz Bass® features an alder body, mid ‘60s C”-shaped maple neck with bound ebony fingerboard and a Gold Foil single-coil for full, punchy tone that complements the exceptional good looks.
- Gold Foil Telecaster®, 2023
- The Gold Foil Telecaster® delivers a spartan feature set steeped in vintage mojo. The mid-’60s C”-shaped maple neck and chopped brass barrel 3-saddle Tele® bridge provide an authentic Fender feel, while the ebony fingerboard, mahogany body, and pair of Gold Foil mini-humbuckers make for a unique style and sound.
The post Fender Unveils Gold Foil Series appeared first on Music Instrument News.