These Are 10 of the World’s Wealthiest Guitarists
In a new article, Total Guitar counted down the 10 wealthiest guitar players in the magazine’s home country, the U.K.
In a recent-ish article, Total Guitar counted down the 10 wealthiest guitar players in the magazine’s home country, the U.K. We should note that £500 million shown for the Edge is actually the total worth for U2. If that were to be split equally, the Edge would be worth £125 million, or roughly $153 million, placing him at number 4 on the list.
You can check out the article right here for the full story.
10. Ronnie Wood—£55 Million ($67.5 Million)
9. Pete Townshend—£75 Million ($92 Million)
8. Mark Knopfler—£75 Million ($92 Million)
7. David Gilmour—£100 Million ($123 Million)
6. Jimmy Page—£105 Million ($129 Million)
5. Brian May—£120 Million ($147 Million)
4. Eric Clapton—£160 Million ($196 Million)
3. Keith Richards—£220 Million ($270 Million)
2. The Edge—£500 Million ($613 Million)
1. Paul McCartney—£760 Million ($932 Million)