Akai to show MPK Road 88 Hammer Action Controller
Aimed at ‘touring professionals’ Akai is launching its new MPK Road 88 Hammer Action Controller at Winter NAMM this week. A keyboard controller with Akai’s exclusive Model-A premium 88-key velocity-sensitive keybed with aftertouch, it also boasts a 4-output USB soundcard, MIDI in/out connectors and three variable pedal inputs, integrated into a tough road-ready travel case with a carrying handle. Akai says: ‘this is the ideal keyboard controller for the touring professional, combining both the great feel of hammer action keys and the creative versatility of a built-in soundcard so players can incorporate their virtual instrument libraries seamlessly into their performance.
‘For the serious professional keyboardist, feel is everything. That’s what separates truly great instruments from ordinary ones. Akai Professional—a recognized industry leader in keyboard technology and innovation—has spent over two years of intense engineering research and development creating the Model-A keybed. This hammer-action, velocity-sensitive keybed delivers an incredibly natural and responsive feel, absolutely unmatched by any instrument anywhere near its price.’.
- 88-key velocity-sensitive, graded hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch
- On-board 4 output USB Soundcard built-in with 2 TRS Aux and 2 TRS main outputs
- MIDI-In and MIDI-Out connectors for connection to sound modules, sequencers and
- 3 variable pedal inputs (standard footswitch and variable pedal compatible
- Transpose, Split and Preset selection Controls
- Dedicated volume control for precise adjustment of Main, Aux and Headphone outputs
- Integrated road-ready travel case with carry handle
The post Akai to show MPK Road 88 Hammer Action Controller appeared first on Music Instrument News.