JOB OPPORTUNITY – PROFESSIONAL AUDIO DIVISION
Headstock Group is recruiting a UK & Europe Business Development Manager for HH Electronics. As the primary point of contact for HH to professional audio and install sound distributors and dealers, the role is ideally suited to a Pro-Audio specialist with strong industry contacts, excellent product knowledge and a high level of motivation to develop sales.
HH was founded in 1968 and has been owned by Headstock Group since 1989. As such, team-members contributing to HH have a special opportunity to work directly on a unique British audio brand with chance to bring creativity and entrepreneurial flair to its development.
Account Management – UK
- Management and development of HH sales to the B2B network of authorised retailers and installers in the UK.
- Expansion of the UK sales network for both portable PA and install sound product categories.
Account Management – Europe
- Management of existing HH distributor accounts across Europe.
- Development of new partners to grow sales across the territory.
- Collaboration with the Group Director of Marketing to develop and implement annual and quarterly marketing plans for HH across the territory.
- Creation of ideas and delivery of initiatives that successfully enhance HH brand awareness.
- Work with the HH Product Development team to provide research and market insights that assist with the ongoing enhancement of the HH product catalogue.
- Contribute to the specification and evaluation process of a product cycle and lead successful product releases for new HH models.
For the attention of Scott McKenzie, Operations Director to: email@example.com .
Please ensure applications include a full CV, a covering letter, and details of salary expectations.
Interviews will be held in January 2022 and may include a skills assessment.
Please note this is a full-time role requiring the employee to work effectively from a home office location. Travel to Headstock Group headquarters in Halesowen, West Midlands is required on a regular basis, and visits to customers around the UK and mainland Europe are also a key requirement. Occasional international travel beyond Europe may also be a requirement. As such all applicants must be prepared to travel, hold a full UK driving licence and hold a valid passport.
The post JOB OPPORTUNITY – PROFESSIONAL AUDIO DIVISION appeared first on Music Instrument News.