RØDE Introduce NT-USB MINI
Source Distribution, UK distributor of RØDE, have announced the NT-USB Mini – the latest innovation from RØDE Microphones. The NT-USB Mini is a sleek, compact USB microphone that offers studio-quality recording direct to a computer or tablet. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional sound in a powerful yet easy-to-use package, the it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, business professionals, and more.
- High-quality condenser capsule – delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound.
- Directional cardioid pickup pattern – optimised to reduce room sound and other extraneous noise, focusing on the subject in front of it.
- Smooth frequency response – sounds incredible in a wide variety of applications.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand – sturdy base mitigates knocks and bumps, easy to remove.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Class-compliant USB output – works seamlessly with computers and tablets, simple to use – just plug in and hit record.
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating distracting echo.
- Sleek and compact – steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact design
- RRP: £99 Inc VAT ETA: THIS MONTH
The post RØDE Introduce NT-USB MINI appeared first on Music Instrument News.