W10 Fall Creators Update – Everyone who want update, read this
First of all, if you thinking to apply this update:
1. You MUST disconnect you TC soundcard before start installing update.
2. after update complete, uninstall your TC near drivers completely.
3. After uninstalling drivers, re-boot your PC.
4. Install “tc audio interface software-x64-351f32” 3.5.1 (later tell you why this version)
5. RUN TC near, you will see Device not connected (or something like this)
6. Connect your device, wait when driver shows your SC controls
Because in later or early drivers you CAN’T change buffer size or sample rate. if you change values TC near will crash and your SC disconnect.
hope it helps for others PC users.
hope TC electronics update drivers, and this nightmare will over.