MOOER Continues to Effect Guitarists with Its New GE1000 Multi-Effect Pedal
MOOER has consistently pleased the guitar pedal market with its GE multi-effect range, and its latest addition, the GE1000, is set to be no exception. The GE1000, built with a futuristic and sleek “Walking Star” design, builds upon past GE products, offering an even larger range of guitar processing effects, preamps, amp simulators, and features than previous entries.
The GE1000 comes preloaded with an impressive bank of guitar effects and amp simulations, but this is augmented further through MNRS GE Cloud support. MOOER’s MNRS files consist of IR samples from real amplifiers, facilitating authentic feeling tones that can be downloaded, uploaded, and shared via MOOER’s ‘GE Cloud’ app for free. The GE1000 also supports third-party IR files of up to 2048 sample points, enabling further expansion of the pedal’s portfolio of amp simulators.
Further adding to the GE1000’s impressive amplification and tone features, the GE1000 includes a cutting-edge AI-driven automatic equalizer, a first for MOOER. This automatically adjusts a 5-band EQ based on the user’s playing and music style choice, providing further possibilities for creativity whilst still providing the flexibility of a manual-controlled EQ interface.
MOOER hasn’t only focused on tone and pitch with the GE1000 exclusively, which is illustrated perfectly by the integrated Groove Station rhythmic toolkit, consisting of a style-specific drum machine and a looper. These features have been designed to work both independently and in tempo synchronization, making them adaptable for all types of jam. The looper even includes automated record and count-in functions, activating the loop recording when an input signal is detected, providing a unique hands-free looping experience.
MOOER has always excelled at providing innovative UI experiences, and the GE1000 is set to continue this trend. The pedal features a 5-inch high-quality coloured touch screen designed for intuitive multi-effect workflows while keeping some fan favourites from previous GE pedals. These include the signature MOOER multi-purpose control dials, buttons, and a quick-access expression pedal.
Additional flexibility can be found within the pedal’s cutting-edge control systems, including programmable MIDI ports, bundled preset management software, and compatibility with the MOOER mobile app. This level of flexibility is matched by the pedal’s audio routing solutions, which feature Bluetooth playback, USB audio interfacing, serial and parallel TRS stereo FX LOOP compatibility, and industry-standard input and output ports.
The pedal will be sold in two formats: the standard GE1000, and the GE1000 Li. The latter option is installed with a Lithium-ion battery, enabling guitarists to use the pedal even when mains power is unavailable. When combined with the pedal’s synchronizable Groove Station drum machine, digital tuner, AI-driven equalizer, and looper, GE1000 users are empowered to craft fully loaded compositions without needing backing tracks, bandmates, or expensive gear.
- 255 preset slots for effects and amp simulators
- MOOER MNRS sample file support through the “GE Cloud” app
- 2048pt support for third-party IR files
- Including Groove Station mode with Drum Machine and Looper that can be synchronized; the perfect tool for creativity and practice
- Tap-tempo control
- On-board expression foot pedal
- Advanced AI-driven auto equalizer, with customizable parameters
- Built-in high-precision dual-layer digital tuner
- Quick-access effect block
- Futuristic “Walking Star” design
- 5-inch high-quality coloured touchscreen
- 6 rotatable dial controls
- Over 15 button controls
- Programmable MIDI IN and MIDI OUT interfacing
- USB-C port for preset management, USB audio, and USB MIDI functionality
- MOOER wireless footswitch compatibility
- Bundled desktop and mobile app for preset management
- Bluetooth audio output functionality
- Flexible I/O routing options
- Low-latency ASIO USB C interfacing of up to 192kHz
- Switchable serial/parallel TRS stereo FX LOOP function
- Integrated 7.4V 4750mAh li-ion battery (GE1000 Li only)
For more info, visit: https://www.mooeraudio.com/
The post MOOER Continues to Effect Guitarists with Its New GE1000 Multi-Effect Pedal appeared first on Music Instrument News.