The UK Drum Show Expands Again For 2020 As Exhibition Enquiries Continue
Following an announcement from organisers Gold Media and Events Ltd January this year, with the news The UK Drum Show 2020 had sold out, organiser Neil Golding has announced today, that in direct response to continued and further enquires, the foot print of the show has been extended again to provide a limited number of booths for brands and businesses wishing to join the UK’s biggest drum and percussion exhibition.
“Naturally we are delighted,” states Golding, “to have further interest in this event”. “It has grown year on year, and despite COVID-19 being everywhere in the news, the Keep Calm and Carry On nature of the British public hasn’t stopped guests buying tickets for both this event, and the forthcoming Bass Guitar Show in Manchester later this month.”
Recent news of The Guitar Show that took place in Birmingham last weekend, was reported to MIN as being very well attended from both the organiser and a number of exhibitors we spoke with, with guests observing advice and good practices implemented in safeguarding both staff and exhibitors alike from organiser Jason Hunt, who reported an “approximate 2.7% increase on the previous year”.
For now it seems, with relative low numbers of COVID-19 announced here in the UK, along with pragmatic advice and good practices and measures in place, recent UK events appear unaffected with support and attendance.
For businesses and individuals attending the forthcoming The UK Bass Guitar Show and later this year, The UK Drum Show in Manchester, the implementation and advice is as follows from the venue, Manchester Central:
- The safety and security of visitors to our venue is our upmost priority
- Manchester Central remains fully open for business, with all events going ahead as planned
- While the UK risk level of Coronavirus is moderate, the risk to individuals remains low
- We have installed signage in all toilets and digital screens across the venue advising staff and visitors on the importance of maintaining good hand and personal hygiene
- Sanitising stations with dispensers are being made available around the venue to supplement the hand cleaning products in all toilet facilities
- Our onsite first aid team have been fully briefed and have plans in place to deal with anyone reporting symptoms and believes they may have been in contact with the virus
- We are continuing to monitor advice from the Department of Health and Social Care, Public Health England and World Health Organisation.
For enquires or questions regarding The UK Bass Guitar Show or The UK Drum Show, please contact organiser Gold Media & Events +44(0) 1271 614 356 +44(0) 7717 404 243
The post The UK Drum Show Expands Again For 2020 As Exhibition Enquiries Continue appeared first on Music Instrument News.