Thanks MusicMan, thanks Mr Albert Lee, Thanks Marty Bell
Because – I loved the AL mode
– I was yet to own a p90 guitar
– Guitar was in top condition and affordable
– Had a rosewood neck that I loved so much on my Luke III
But I hated the colour so much I almost sold the guitar.
Luckily,I got a grip and decided to keep it and have a repaint job.
I sent my axe to Marty Bell who :
– Has done a fantastic job that far exceeds my wildest expectations
– Found the exact coulour I had in my head
– Managed to sent it back home with no tax… Which it is quite an achievement in Belgium!
– Has been a real pleasure to work with : guitar left home on October 3rd, is ready to play on October 28th…
LET’S GET RID OF THE BORING BLACK
PS Pictures just can’t show the bling!!! It looks 100 times better in real life!